about the blog!

 

Welcome to my blog!
This Dove isn’t dead, but the blog’s dove is - don’t eat it!

────── ⋆⋅꒰ა☆໒꒱⋅⋆ ──────

This blog is basically everything - the Helpol paganism, the Luciferianism, my life, me, the mental breakdowns, the obsessions, the feelings, basically everything.

HEAVY dead dove do not eat - I am pretty mentally ill and I can get bad sometimes. Probably §v1¢1d3/§h, obsessions, bł00d, g0r3, etc, and my book is really graphic and detailed.
I’ll always put TW’s at the beginning of blogs that get messy, so you don’t have to worry about getting the jumpscare of your life.
Feel free to leave comments if you ever find me/my blog!
I am NOT a frequent poster, my posts are sporadic asf.

Welcome and hello! Bienvenue et bonjour!

────── ⋆⋅꒰ა☆໒꒱⋅⋆ ──────

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

when the mental is illnessing

an excerpt from my book!