Hi! (about me)
I’m new here, hey hi hello!
────── ⋆⋅꒰ა☆໒꒱⋅⋆ ──────
I’m Sunny, Sunshine, or Dove. I am a helpol pagan/luciferian. I have the most incredible girlfriend that I plan to marry, I am currently in the middle or writing a morbid book that I will never finish called 107, and I kinda lwk hope to be a secret internet horror like Blowfly_Girl.
Idk wtf’s wrong with her, but I love her. Idk if her stories are even true, but she is an incredible storyteller. What an inspiration!
I’d love for a guy to narrate my blog in a “top 50 internet horrors of all time” or something, I’d kill to be a part of it
I will not be shoving maggots anywhere. I cannot bear to even look at them, so sorry if that’s a disappointment. Maybe I’ll post excerpts of 107 on here, it’s about equally as nasty but without the erotica portion it it.
Anyways, my favorite color is yellow, I’m obsessed with Halloween/Samhain, I love PHM, I’m a lesbian with an exception of Ryan Gosling (ik, pathetic, leave me alone), and I am a Mother Aphrodite/Lord Apollon devotee, and soon hoping to be a devotee of Lord Lucifer!
I pray for yall who live in America. Every new thing I hear about the US, the happier I am to not live there😭
I really hope my gf doesn’t find this.
If you think you know me irl, no the fuck you don’t, and don’t ask me.
It’s nice to meet you! :>
────── ⋆⋅꒰ა☆໒꒱⋅⋆ ──────

Comments
Post a Comment